iPhoneForums.net News Team
- Jun 15, 2010
- Reaction score
- Bay Area, CA
Just checked in to the App Store and BOOM! There it is, another update for Real Racing by Firemint. This will be 1.23 update that includes the following changes:
UPDATED FOR iPHONE 4 and iOS 4!
- Fixed steering delay bug
- Gorgeous new graphics perfect for showing off the Retina display with high resolution textures, more detailed car interiors, improved track graphics, beautifully updated menus and exceptionally smooth graphical performance on iPhone 4
- Even more responsive and accurate controls on iPhone 4, with three-axis gyro support in addition to accelerometer
- Smoother graphics on iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 3 with iOS4 anti-aliasing
- Support for iOS4 multitasking on compatible devices: switch effortlessly between your favourite apps
- Various minor fixes and improvements
After playing it for about 20 minutes, I could tell in the first 5 that the graphics and controls have been improved. I was amazing at how real the controls and stabilization of the car felt. The graphics are now a lot more crisp and beautiful to look at on the Retina display. If you have an iPhone 4, even if you don't like racing games, you should dish out $4.99 to show your friends what all the fuss is about.