What's new

Ready to jailbreak now.

bab2010

Reaction score
Hello guys. I have used my Iphone 4 for about 4months now, all that time i didn't dare jailbreaking it, but now realizing what i've been miss on my gadget, i made my mind up to jailbreak it now. I've never done a jailbreak before and here where i am i have to do it by my self that's why i will need helps from those of you who have already done this succesfully to know what are the tools that i need to get this done, greenpoison? Redsnow? Limerain? What excately is it?
Here are some informations that may help you to help me out.
- My iPhone 4 is from Hong Kong.
- it's not carrier locked, i mean that i can use any gsm card sim on it.
- actual iOS 4.3
iOS general info in the attachment.
7b796716-1ba5-51af.jpg

Thanks guys for any usefull input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello guys. I have used my Iphone 4 for about 4months now, all that time i didn't dare jailbreaking it, but now realizing what i've been miss on my gadget, i made my mind up to jailbreak it now. I've never done a jailbreak before and here where i am i have to do it by my self that's why i will need helps from those of you who have already done this succesfully to know what are the tools that i need to get this done, greenpoison? Redsnow? Limerain? What excately is it?
Here are some informations that may help you to help me out.
- My iPhone 4 is from Hong Kong.
- it's not carrier locked, i mean that i can use any gsm card sim on it.
- actual iOS 4.3
iOS general info in the attachment.
7b796716-1ba5-51af.jpg

Thanks guys for any usefull input.

since you have never jailbroken your phone before i would suggest you wait for a unteethered version to be released, right now for 4.3 there is only a teether version which is more for expierenced users

Actually, i do not mind going back to iOS 4.2 to jailbreak now, use it until the jailbreak for iOS 4.3 is release. I just can't figure out what jailbreak tool suit my phone and also the steps for jailbreaking.

Actually, i do not mind going back to iOS 4.2 to jailbreak now, use it until the jailbreak for iOS 4.3 is release. I just can't figure out what jailbreak tool suit my phone and also the steps for jailbreaking.

well downgrading isnt as easy as it sounds do you have SHSH blobs for 4.2.1?

No i don't have SHSH blobs and i actually have 4.3 on my device, not 4.2.1 and when ever i try to downgrade the iOS to 4.2 iTune will not downgrade the iPhone, it keeps on showing up error message.

No i don't have SHSH blobs and i actually have 4.3 on my device, not 4.2.1 and when ever i try to downgrade the iOS to 4.2 iTune will not downgrade the iPhone, it keeps on showing up error message.

I'm pretty sure you need the shsh blobs to downgrade

Where can i download the shsh blobs? And should it be install in the iphone or on my computer? I'm using win7 btw

Where can i download the shsh blobs? And should it be install in the iphone or on my computer? I'm using win7 btw

SHSH blobs are specific to each phone. So you will not be able to downgrade, youre gonna have to wait till untethered comes out. And they will be saved in Cydia when you get it, and can be saved on your computer through TinyUmbrella

SHSH blobs are specific to each phone. So you will not be able to downgrade, youre gonna have to wait till untethered comes out. And they will be saved in Cydia when you get it, and can be saved on your computer through TinyUmbrella

I see. As a matter of fact googling came up with nothing. I will wait until then. Anyone have a clue when iOS 4.3 jailbreak going to be release? I should have jailbreak my phone when it was having the iOS 4.2 in it. Regreting now :(