What's new

RC Plane 2 Lands at the Top of the App Charts

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EACS0QOjwow&feature=player_detailpage"]YouTube - RC Plane 2 iPhone and iPad Application[/ame]​
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Since RC Plane 2, the radio controlled plane flight simulator game from Frozen Pepper, iDev2 and Ethervision, is currently soaring in the stratosphere at the top of both the iPhone and iPad Paid App charts, I thought it was high time (sorry!) we take a closer look at the game. As you can see from the video, it’s a beautiful-looking game, designed to be suitable for both casual gamers and the most seasoned RC veterans. [/FONT]

"After having our original RC Heli and Plane apps downloaded by over 3 million people and receiving such amazing feedback from our customers, we made it our mission to outdo ourselves with the second generation," enthuses Ottavio Radicati, creator of RC Plane 2 and Founder of Frozen Pepper. "RC Plane 2 is our most ambitious release to date."

[FONT=&quot]The game comes complete with four assorted planes (3 CH Cessna, 3 CH Mig 29 Jet, 4 CH Cessna and 4 CH Stunt Plane), two full flight environments - Seaside and Tuscany - 12 different races, five training sessions, Game Center Integration and Free Flight. Additional games and planes are available as in-app purchases.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Click here to download the game for $0.99: Rc Plane 2 for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPad on the iTunes App Store[/FONT]

Source: Ethervision

I see you have to purchase other planes/flights separately. Is there a way to buy multiple planes/flights as a package?

I am interested.

bc