What's new

Random Reboots

hoserama

Reaction score
Has anyone been experiencing random reboots?

It appears to be nearly a daily occurrence for me and my 64gb iPhone 6 Plus.

I am unable to duplicate it as it will reboot irregardless of the application or function being utilized but did notice when it last happened it occurred when typing in the last digit of my four digit passcode to unlock my phone.

I haven't heard any other complaints about this and am considering backing up my phone and resetting b

If the reboots are happening constantly I would backup and restore like you mention considering doing, if not then I would take it into an apple store as there may be a hardware problem where the phone may need to be swapped out for a new one

I have the same issue, I did the reset, Apple did a reset, Apple swapped out the phone just to be sure. It still does it but I'm waiting to see what fix Apple come up with. I betting software issue at this point but I only an Electrician.

I have the same issue, I did the reset, Apple did a reset, Apple swapped out the phone just to be sure. It still does it but I'm waiting to see what fix Apple come up with. I betting software issue at this point but I only an Electrician.
Interesting.... They replaced it even though they weren't able to see the random reboots?