What's new

Question need a lil help..

Chelps03

Reaction score
Ok so I was wanting to protect my phone from scratches and all without getting the otterbox. Its just to bulky for me. Anyways I went to best buy and bought the invisible shield and had best buy put it on and then I bought a belkin gel like case. However, when I put the case on the shield started to peel off so I went back to best buy and they put a new one on and even trimmed some of the shield so it wouldn't peel. I got home waited a day to put it back on and it still kinda peeled. Don't know if I should go back to best buy and try again. Or just go with one or the other like just the shield or just the case. I would rather do the case but not sure how easy screen scratches, any thoughts would be appreciated. Sorry so long.....

Ok so I was wanting to protect my phone from scratches and all without getting the otterbox. Its just to bulky for me. Anyways I went to best buy and bought the invisible shield and had best buy put it on and then I bought a belkin gel like case. However, when I put the case on the shield started to peel off so I went back to best buy and they put a new one on and even trimmed some of the shield so it wouldn't peel. I got home waited a day to put it back on and it still kinda peeled. Don't know if I should go back to best buy and try again. Or just go with one or the other like just the shield or just the case. I would rather do the case but not sure how easy screen scratches, any thoughts would be appreciated. Sorry so long.....

Wait a few days before you put the case. The belkin gel skin rubs against the shield and it will peel it off when it's not totally dry.

Exactley. Wait a few days before putting the case on. Invisibleshield claims 24 hrs but from experience it's a minimum of 36 hrs. To be safe, wait two to three days. You can still handle it after one day but don't go putting it in your pocket.

Any vinyl that is applied with water/solution will need a few days for the excess water that is still under the vinyl to evaporate. It will also help to keep it in a warm place. (not direct sunlight)