What's new

Psx4all lag

animeboy1984

Reaction score
***EDIT** Well apparently having the most up to date program isnt the best. i downgraded to 3.0 psx4all and well runs AWESOME now all the way around so if anyone else looking for a fix to that problem there it is :)

Hey everyone, i just recently made the switch from being all about droids to now iphones. I recently jailbroke it and i have to say i was missing out when i had my rooted droids because the iphone works like a charm. But anyways on to my issue. I have psx4all installed, i have the bios etc and my FF7 file in the right spot. I can load up ff7 and play it, it says im getting 35-50 fps but in battle scenes the music is choppy and it is not even near full speed. I have seen vids on youtube (alot of diff ones) where ff7 runs GREAT on an iphone4. Im just curious if there was any settings i may have missed or any other apps i need to download in order to get my ff7 playable. I have iphone 4 verizon, with 4.2.6 jailbroken with redsnow and greenpoison. If any other info needed just lmk. I appreciate it.

Last edited: