What's new

PSA: iOS 6.0.1 UNTETHERED Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet :) this works .
Thanks for this share man

rary4aba.jpg

If you are using an iPhone 5 to save your SHSH blobs you need to use the latest version of Redsn0w.

*plug in iPhone 5
*Open redsn0w and click"Extras"
*Click "SHSH blobs"
*Click "New"
*Select iOS 6.0.2 firmware
*redsn0w will tell you it saved blobs and ask if You want to submit them to Cydia
*click "yes"
*Done

Thank you, I've been going crazy trying to get T.U. to save my blobs before it's too late!

Was just about to post that up. That method works for all iOS's as long as the application is compatible with the device in some cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

If you are using an iPhone 5 to save your SHSH blobs you need to use the latest version of Redsn0w.

*plug in iPhone 5
*Open redsn0w and click"Extras"
*Click "SHSH blobs"
*Click "New"
*Select iOS 6.0.2 firmware
*redsn0w will tell you it saved blobs and ask if You want to submit them to Cydia
*click "yes"
*Done

Thanks for that mate. TU was doing my nut in

Ok so ATM we still can't jailbreak iPhone 4S until a new version of redsn0w is out this weekend for 6.01

Anyone who can help,
I am on the IP5 6.02 just updated through ITunes
Followed instructions to save shsh through redsnow's latest version,shows my phone at the bottom of the page but when I go to shsh then new it takes me to the folder I have redsnow in and I can't seem to find the Ipsw to save anyone have any Ideas on what I am missing? Miss my JB just tryin to be ready. Basically my firmware doesn't show up when I hit new. I downloaded a 6.02 apple firmware file from another site unzipped it but I can't find the proper file to send to cydia. I've been doin a lot of reading but can t figure it out. I know where everything is just cant figure out which one is the Ipsw file I see nothing with that extension. Computer is windows based. If that matters.
THANKS;HIP5

CoComputer

Thanks; HIP5

Anyone who can help,
I am on the IP5 6.02 just updated through ITunes
Followed instructions to save shsh through redsnow's latest version,shows my phone at the bottom of the page but when I go to shsh then new it takes me to the folder I have redsnow in and I can't seem to find the Ipsw to save anyone have any Ideas on what I am missing? Miss my JB just tryin to be ready. Basically my firmware doesn't show up when I hit new. I downloaded a 6.02 apple firmware file from another site unzipped it but I can't find the proper file to send to cydia. I've been doin a lot of reading but can t figure it out. I know where everything is just cant figure out which one is the Ipsw file I see nothing with that extension. Computer is windows based. If that matters.
THANKS;HIP5

CoComputer

Thanks; HIP5

You have to download. You can get it from here:

**Moderated. Please refrain from posting external links. We have a dedicated sticky to downloading IPSW below**

http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/i...ple-ios-firmware-download-links-iphone-17213/

Last edited by a moderator:
TU won't save blobs for 6.0.1 for the iPhone 5 any longer since it's not being signed. TU will only save blobs for 6.0.2 if you updated via iTunes. If you updated OTA... your blobs will not be available for saving.

Tiny umbrella won't save 6.0.2 SHSH at all. Semaphore/Notcom hasn't updated it yet to. Redsnow must be used to save 6.0.2 SHSH (as explained by a previous poster).

@willerz2 What are you basing this PSA on? Do you have some proof of these claims that you are making?

Downloading IPsw and i didnt realize it was such a big file. 983mb.. oh well says it will be done in 30 minutes..

djaquapimp said:
You have to download. You can get it from here:

Many thanks.

Later;HIP5

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.