What's new

provider blocking

miltownman

Reaction score
hey yall.back again ,just wondering if a provider was to block a phone,as they do wen u report it lost or stolen,can it still be jailbreaked and unlocked after...thanks in advance

the blocked iPhone can still be use, but not in that same country.

darn dat neway,so basically do wat ever needs doin before reporting it,,,not dat im doin it,and if 1 was to jailbreak and unlock and then report it losr or stolen can dey still block it den...

darn dat neway,so basically do wat ever needs doin before reporting it,,,not dat im doin it,and if 1 was to jailbreak and unlock and then report it losr or stolen can dey still block it den...

Can someone decipher that for me? Grammar of people these days is abysmal. I blame mobile phones for that (laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

hey yall.back again ,just wondering if a provider was to block a phone,as they do wen u report it lost or stolen,can it still be jailbreaked and unlocked after...thanks in advance

Im not 100% sure but i think as soon as the phone is reported lost or stolen and the network provider has blocked the phone.. The only possible way to unblock the phone is to call the network again.. Provide them with all the correct details of the phone and proove that the phone is back with the origial owner then they MIGHT unblock the phone to you again. Other than that the phone is not much use atall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its a gud job im not lookin for grammer advice so init,,,but yes i do agree,and its sumtn ppl r gona have to get used to cause in another 10 years it will be a language,by the way it dont take an apple technician to understand wats written,thanks for the interest

thanks chantelle

Hi there might be a way to do it I've research a small bit into it
It's called Spoofing your IMEI number.
People can do it but trying to find a guide on the net will be very hard.

oh ok ill take a look,seems as though the internet has the answer to everything,persistance is the key i think.
{chantelle}isint everything useful illegal these days,
i hope iv this written in proper grammer for you xrayeyes.sure you can run a spell check and you mite pm me and let me know of any errors.thanks for the interest

miltownman said:
oh ok ill take a look,seems as though the internet has the answer to everything,persistance is the key i think.
{chantelle}isint everything useful illegal these days,
i hope iv this written in proper grammer for you xrayeyes.sure you can run a spell check and you mite pm me and let me know of any errors.thanks for the interest

Sometimes the case however im not sure what actions can be taken once the network provider descovers that the phone is active again.. Wasnt being smart just so you know, was just letting you know incase you didnt already.