What's new

Program question

boss_babe13

Reaction score
Hats the program again to download themes to transfer from the computer to the phone?

boss_babe13 said:
Hats the program again to download themes to transfer from the computer to the phone?

Huh?

What are you saying.

Anyone can download a theme and transfer it to iPhone.

No special program.

Just use a simple SSH tool.

USB is better then those retarded wifi FTP clients like WinSCP or CyberDuck.

Use i-FunBox or iTools or something.

boss_babe13 said:
It's openssh I believe

You don't need OpenSSH for USB SSH..

That package is for wifi SSH.
USB SSH is enabled automatically during the jailbreak process.

All that is needed for USB SSH is your device to be jailbroken and a USB SSH client like i-FunBox or iTools.

All that is needed for USB SSH is your device to be jailbroken and a USB SSH client like i-FunBox or iTools.

USB is USB, SSH only refers to accessing the filesystem via a network protocol. The USB access is already enabled before you even jailbreak, jailbreaking just lets you access the root directory.

Jmills87 said:
USB is USB, SSH only refers to accessing the filesystem via a network protocol. The USB access is already enabled before you even jailbreak, jailbreaking just lets you access the root directory.

Yeah. FileZilla also works well.

Jmills87 said:

Isn't that the point? To access the root directory?

Jmills87 said:
That's the point of jailbreaking, but even before jailbreaking you already have USB access to specific folders in the filesystem.

Yeah but not the juicy folders. We don't get access to most of the folders that we would like.