What's new

Winterboard Theme Question / Help

musser15

Reaction score
OK I am new to all this and thx for any help here.

I downloaded Penn State theme off Cydia and installed it, no problem. I like everything about the theme except the background when the text screen comes up (using Bitesms, but it the same background for the stock text). The background makes it hard to read the text.

Question:
I want to leave everything with the theme the same, except change the background for the text program. Is there a way to pick thru the theme and do this?

I am not too technical when it comes to computers. Thx.

You would have to locate the specific theme files, then find the text background.. That's the only way to do it...

U jave to buy ifile dude...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jmills87 said:
iFunBox is another free alternative and it's much faster than SSH since it uses a USB connection.

Yeah.lol. IMO. wifi FTP clients are totally a waste of time when there are "free" programs that allow instant access just by plugging in your phone. Why would anyone want "log in" every time they want to view there file system.

But either way ya go, iFile is an amazing application and 100% totally worth having. So worth the 5 bucks. And you can still use it for free, just cannot use the "good" features it has without buying the license. Like searching and showing song/application names instead of the symlink characters.