What's new

noobie need help making my own themes

leroyb69

Reaction score
hi people

noobie need help with making my own themes, icons, changing the wifi, carrier, battery etc

could someone post the various programs that i will need to make my own themes, icons, etc,

could someone post a tutorial or a rough guide how to do this or point me in the right direction

many thanks in advance

leroyb69 said:
hi people

noobie need help with making my own themes, icons, changing the wifi, carrier, battery etc

could someone post the various programs that i will need to make my own themes, icons, etc,

could someone post a tutorial or a rough guide how to do this or point me in the right direction

many thanks in advance

You will need idesigner to build the actual themes. There are a certain dimensions for everything so warpath that. I will try to get you more info let me look it up. You can go to codethemed dot com and build them there pretty simple check that out and let me know what you think. The best way to learn is choose a theme already built and change things around. That will help learn a lot. You will need ifile to do this. Let me know hobbit goes

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net by iPhonecaptain.com

many thanks for the advice and help much appreciated

1 more thing would i need a program like photoshop to design my own icons and signal bars etc or is there a suitable program that can do this

Photoshop is best. They have to be 60 x 60 square

It's not extremely difficult either. If you are familiar withbphotoshop resizing the themes icons and wallpapers and other items is reallyvthe most difficult part. Therevis also a website that makes it much easier too. I'm sure you kind figure the name out I'm not sure if I can post it here it's cxxx themxx dot com. That should help you figgure it out

I design my themes in adobe illustrator the hardest thing for me to figure out was how to make my icons retina display compatible but I finally figured it out