What's new

Problems with Siri

tazzclass

Reaction score
Any one else having problems with Siri saying Uh oh there was a problem or I can not conect to the internet right now?

I'm having that problem. As soon as I click the mic it immediately beeps and says there is a problem.... It's kinda taking the fun out of it.

The data back end server are presently not able to keep up with the work load being sent to it. I don't think Apple predicted everyone turning Siri on at launch.

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one having this problem.

I know what the S means now, Siri is *moderated for profanity*. What a huge let down right now. I know it is beta but I really see no difference in my 4 vs my 4S. Siri was supposed to be that fine line. Hope Apple works things out.

Last edited by a moderator:
tazzclass said:
I know what the S means now, Siri is Sh@$. What a huge let down right now. I know it is beta but I really see no difference in my 4 vs my 4S. Siri was supposed to be that fine line. Hope Apple works things out.

My brother just got his 4S and all it's features especially Siri work fantastic. It is so amazing that if I had the money I would buy it JUST for the Siri feature alone!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I know I'm not doing something right cause I don't love my Siri like I thought I would. I've only had my phone two weeks so if anyone can help me out that'd be great. I wanted her to recognize different locations. For example: remind me to get milk when I go to Walmart. She always says I've found several walmart's close to u. I know how to set up certain reminders like remind me at 7:30 to call mom but that's no big deal my old phone did that. Sigh~ any help would be greatly appreciated. :)