What's new

Problems with my Apple Watch 3 and iPhone X

dwells1118

Reaction score
So since I updated to iOS 12 I haven’t been able to get activity to work on my phone. I open it up on my watch and it gives me all the info. But when I open it up on my iPhone you can see from the photo what it says. Any ideas how to fix this?
IMG_0203.jpg

So since I updated to iOS 12 I haven’t been able to get activity to work on my phone. I open it up on my watch and it gives me all the info. But when I open it up on my iPhone you can see from the photo what it says. Any ideas how to fix this? View attachment 42218
Is your Apple Watch updated to watchOS 5?

You could try up-pairing and re pairing your Apple Watch. After re-pairing set it up from the backup that was made when the Watch was un-paired.

Last edited:
I was having the same problems after updating both my iPhone 6s (iOS 12) and series 3 watch (watch OS 5) except my problem was with the stand ring.

I unpaired and then repaired the watch. It still had the problem. Then, two days later it starting working “properly “ and has since.

Although, one or both of the updates has impacted how the activity functions measure things as it is easier for me on both exercise and move (set for the same levels as before the update).