What's new

Problems with iPhone 5s

EmmaParker

Reaction score
I'm sure some of our members use their iPhone SE for taking pictures. It's camera equals the one on the 6s, which means you can also take great pictures with it.
So, if you're taking photos with your SE, please share them with us!

Hello - I'm sorry for being a bit off topic.. I'm unable to post a new thread in this forum - need to ask something related to Iphone 5S. Can anyone help me here?

Hello - I'm sorry for being a bit off topic.. I'm unable to post a new thread in this forum - need to ask something related to Iphone 5S. Can anyone help me here?
Welcome to iPhone Forums!

I’ve moved your post to it’s own thread in the right forum. Just keep posting in this thread.

Describe your problem as exactly as possible, and what you’ve already done to solve it. We’ll help as soon as we know which advice you need.

I've recently got an Iphone 5S for my daughter and I'm unable to shut off the camera sound - My baby click herself all the time and that sound irritates me a lot. I've tried mute button as well but didn't get the solution!

So how can I shut that irritating sound?

Maybe turning off the volume (using the Volume button) helps.

Some countries don’t allow muting the shutter sound. If your country is one of these, it won’t be possible at all.

Some countries don’t allow muting the shutter sound. If your country is one of these, it won’t be possible at all.

never heard of this, were can l get more details about this feature??

I've tried volume button and mute button as well - same result :(

Just tried it on my iPhone 5s mute off and the camera shutter is silent.
IMG_1146.JPG

Just learned if l press the volume + with the camera on screen it takes a photo
Oh and the Volume - and with the mute on no shutter sound.
Who needs an iPhone XV+

lol its funny - i tried to do the same and when i pressed volume (+) it took a picture and same goes with volume (-) - I guess somebody sold me a copied phone :mad: