What's new

Problems themeing my IPHONE 4

straughany

Reaction score
i decided to get the iphone 4,and so far quite impressed.

Obviously the 1st thing i done was jailbroke it but when i have tried to theme it there seems to be a problem.

I have installed winterboard and then downloaded the theme/sms/keyboard etc etc that i want to use to theme it but when i select them my iphone resprings but nothing happens not 1 of the downloads have worked.

I have tried with summerboard turned both on and off but still nothing.

I Understand this is due to the fact that they now need to be HD themes for the iphone 4 but is there anyway to change a normal theme to a HD theme so it will work on a Iphone 4?

Also when i'm downloading HD lockscreens from cudia they done seem to work, does anyone have any idea how i can solve these problems.

THANK YOU.

If you add @2x to the end of every image file in the theme to get them to work. It will double the size of the image but cause the quality to suffer.

Alot of the HD lockscreen themes need to be updated to work with 4.2.1. The one I used, Sublime lock HD, doesn't quite work for me. I use slanted lock just now which seems to work perfectly on 4.2.1...

Gaz,

How did you put a custom background on the lockscreen for slanted lock?

i'm experiencing background issues with slanted clock.. none of the backgrounds I set seems to work.

any fixes?
Using 4.2.1 jailbroken with Greenp0ison

i'm experiencing background issues with slanted clock.. none of the backgrounds I set seems to work.

any fixes?
Using 4.2.1 jailbroken with Greenp0ison

I've got the same problem, I've searched but can't seem to find any help on it ...

I like SlantedLock as well, I just use the clock as my background.