What's new

Installing a theme through Cydia

Uli87

Reaction score
Hey new guy here.

So far I have figured most stuff out myself, but this is driving me nuts!
I downloaded winterboard via Cydia, and downloaded KillsignCarbonBlue theme. When I enter WB I Checked only the theme and left all the other options unchecked. Almost none of the features can be seen (unlock screen, SMS keyboard, icons are the same) and i tried using summerboard mode as well.

What am I doing wrong?

Hey new guy here.

So far I have figured most stuff out myself, but this is driving me nuts!
I downloaded winterboard via Cydia, and downloaded KillsignCarbonBlue theme. When I enter WB I Checked only the theme and left all the other options unchecked. Almost none of the features can be seen (unlock screen, SMS keyboard, icons are the same) and i tried using summerboard mode as well.

What am I doing wrong?

your not doing anything wrong themes are specific to the iOS version some themes are older and were made for older iOS vesions,

So I need to look for something that is for iOS4? you're saying that the way i set it up it should work?

So I need to look for something that is for iOS4? you're saying that the way i set it up it should work?

sorta but you need to go even more specific then that 4.0, 4.1, 4.2.1, 4.2.6, 4.3 those are all different iOS versions and are not nessisarly cross compaitible for tweaks and themes

Oh. so my version is 4.2.1 and i need to look for themes that work with that specifically?