What's new

Problems connecting to Wi-fi network?

iniesta

Reaction score
My iphone 4 has been jailbroken for about 2 to 3 weeks on 5.0.1.

I've never had any problems with my wi-fi - both before and after jailbreaking.

But I tried connecting to my wi-fi network roughly about half an hour ago, and I'm not able to connect. My phone is able to detect my network. But it tells me that I am unable to access it.

The last time I had been able to access the network, without any problems, had been about 6 to 7 hours ago. I had not tried accessing it on my iphone since then.

My MacBook Pro is still able to access the wi-fi network fine.

What could be the cause of this? Does anyone else have such problems?

My iphone 4 has been jailbroken for about 2 to 3 weeks on 5.0.1.

I've never had any problems with my wi-fi - both before and after jailbreaking.

But I tried connecting to my wi-fi network roughly about half an hour ago, and I'm not able to connect. My phone is able to detect my network. But it tells me that I am unable to access it.

The last time I had been able to access the network, without any problems, had been about 6 to 7 hours ago. I had not tried accessing it on my iphone since then.

My MacBook Pro is still able to access the wi-fi network fine.

What could be the cause of this? Does anyone else have such problems?

i had a similar problem....turned my cable modem and wireless router off, on, off, and on again...wouldn't even find my wi-fi network...gave up for the night; next day, it was fine....don't have an answer, but i had the same problem.

i had a similar problem....turned my cable modem and wireless router off, on, off, and on again...wouldn't even find my wi-fi network...gave up for the night; next day, it was fine....don't have an answer, but i had the same problem.

Ok I'll give it a break and try again later. Will see what happens.

Hmm, but you haven't had the problem again since then?

Had the exact same problem a few min after jailbreaking. A quick fix! Just reset ur modem from some button on the physical modem, and it will reset all settings. Remember your old settings so you can reconfigure it, but that should make Pu able to connect right afterwards. Just reset it!

ericvolp12 said:
Had the exact same problem a few min after jailbreaking. A quick fix! Just reset ur modem from some button on the physical modem, and it will reset all settings. Remember your old settings so you can reconfigure it, but that should make Pu able to connect right afterwards. Just reset it!

Wow thanks, it's working again! :)