What's new

Problem with restore ANY iOS - iPhone 4 (Passcode)

Ra.M.oN

Reaction score
Hello members,

Please, i cant solve this problem. I lost my iPhone 4 last week, but i find them yesterday. There is a problem because now i have some different iOS as previously and password protection on my iPhone 4. I think that is iOS 5.1.1 or 5.0.1.

So problem is, i try to restore ANY firmware but i still receive a 11 itunes error. I cannot do a hard reset in options or something like this because i cant go to main screen - still on passcode. I think that this error 11 is because i havent SHSH files in Tinyumbrella or something like that. Itunes still give me error 11. I cant get SHSH file because iPhone cant connect to iTunes or Tinyumbrella - there is a password and i dont know it. I tried to many downgrades or restores with or without Tinyumbrella, iReb Pwned DFU mode etc. I find one tutorial where is solution how to restore iPhone without SHSH but it didnt work because i cannot get it and also cant connect to iTunes. I also tried edit hosts file but still cant restore. As the last chance what i tried is upgrade iPhone via iTunes officialy with iOS6 but still give me error 11 (with run TinyUmbrella or 3194 without).
So have you any idea how can i bypass passcode and hard reset it, or restore with any iOS?

Can anyone help me please? (Sorry for my bad english)

Thanks

If you don't have your SHSH then the only firmware you can restore is iOS6. You don't need TinyUmbrella or anything like that, all you need to do is connect your phone and hit restore in iTunes.

Make sure your iTunes is the latest version and that you aren't blocking the Apple servers in your HOSTS file.

One more question before i try it. What about iPhone mode. Recovery, DFU or PWNED DFU? Becuase in normal turning on iPhone its show me that there is a passcode and i must first unlock it.

Use Gecko Toolkit to unlock your iPhone. The log will reveal your password, so just type it in once it's down batching up your ramdisks and change it to something you remember.

Sh*t. Its too late. I just updated iOS to iOS 6. Now, my problem is activation iPhone without MicroSim but there is no way to do it. If i know about this option before update iOS via iTunes, i save my old baseband. But.....thanks for replys.