What's new

Problem with brand new iphone 4

mohamed_azaki

Reaction score
Hello
i have a brandnew iphone 4 when i unpacked it doesn't start and give me battery low screen & it doesn't charge also, what can i do ??
how can i fix this ?
thank you.

Hello
i have a brandnew iphone 4 when i unpacked it doesn't start and give me battery low screen & it doesn't charge also, what can i do ??
how can i fix this ?
thank you.

I assume that you've allowed several hours of charge time to be sure that it's really not charging. If so, then it's either the charging cord/adapter or the phone. If it's brand new, it's time to return it to where you bought it to get a good one.

thank you for reply
i charged the phone like 5 dayes :D but the same screen ( Battery Low ) still appears.
charger is good i've checked it on my old 3G, also windows doesn't recognize it, it does in DFU mode only, when i try to restore it gives me error 3194
if there any thing i can do to fix it because i bought it from KSA and now im in egypt so its hard to return it

thank you for reply
i charged the phone like 5 dayes :D but the same screen ( Battery Low ) still appears.
charger is good i've checked it on my old 3G, also windows doesn't recognize it, it does in DFU mode only, when i try to restore it gives me error 3194
if there any thing i can do to fix it because i bought it from KSA and now im in egypt so its hard to return it

You don't have apple store in Egypte?
And if windows doesn't recognize it, how come iTunes is giving you that error 3194? In addition if you are having that error, then the phone is not a brand new iPhone otherwise there is almost noway you can get that error code.
Are u trying to downgrade? Do you have Internet on your computer? Elaborate better if you can.

1st sure i have internet connection ( how im writing to you now ?? )
2nd i said that the computer recognize it on DFU mode only
3rd it is brandnew i im upgreading not downgreading
anyway thank you