What's new

Private folders??

LOL. Can you just put the passcode on your phone?

i think he is wanting to hide things without the girlfriend finding out he is hiding things. if he puts the lock on there she will be aware he is hiding things. lol

i think he is wanting to hide things without the girlfriend finding out he is hiding things. if he puts the lock on there she will be aware he is hiding things. lol

Haha exactly! She can still play around with the phone (games, safari, ect.) just stay out of my myspace/Facebook app. ;)

i need somthing like this too, like to hide my sms because i have so many cool things on my iphone people are always using it just playing around, and i dont want any of them going through my messages so now i just seem like a a**hole when i dont let them

i need somthing like this too, like to hide my sms because i have so many cool things on my iphone people are always using it just playing around, and i dont want any of them going through my messages so now i just seem like a a**hole when i dont let them

Hahahaha

Friend: Hey can I haz ur iPhone 4G so I can check it out?

Drowzy: Hmmm it's not iPhone 4G, it's iPhone 4.

Friend: iPhone 4G... iPhone 4... Whatever!!! Just let me seeh!!

Drowzy: No!!!

Friend: Awwww why not? You're an a**hole!!!

LOL

Last edited:
There is poof. That will hide individual apps. The only way you can find the apps or even access them is by searching for it in your search page

I saw an app in the AppStore a few days ago which allows you to hide pics. Can't remember the name of it though.

Hahahaha

Friend: Hey can I haz ur iPhone 4G so I can check it out?

Drowzy: Hmmm it's not iPhone 4G, it's iPhone 4.

Friend: iPhone 4G... iPhone 4... Whatever!!! Just let me seeh!!

Drowzy: No!!!

Friend: Awwww why not? You're an a**hole!!!

LOL

haha yess, we both know what were both talking about lol

Well there is a app called Video Safe in App Store just buy it then u could safe all your videos & photos that you don't want anybody to see it.

Well I use SBSettings (jailbroken) to hide a game that I don't want my friends to mess around with.
Just toggle it, go to More, and Hide Apps
and switch em on/off if u wanna hide it