What's new

iphone folder with just one app

jiggy1965

Reaction score
I want to organize my apps into folders. Is it possible to create a folder with just one app inside it? I now have a bunch of folders and one separate app which don't fit in any folder category. Nevertheless, I would like to create a folder with just that one app inside it. I could at first drag one app onto the other to create a folder and then drag one app out of that folder again, but that would still leave me with just one stray app. Not possible?

Just take an app out of a folder that has more than 1 app already in it and use it to create the single app folder and then move the app back to its original folder. All done.

Man, took some puzzling but it worked haha
Took a random app out of a previous category. Than e.g. a financial app onto that random app. Creating the right category folder 'financial' and two apps inside it. Then I took the random app out of that 'financial' folder, leaving the financial app inside that folder. And the random app back into the category it was meant for. Very nice trick ;)

For future reference. If you put the folder in edit mode and then click on the area where the name is you can change it to anything you want.