What's new

Press Volume Button To Get Out Of iPhone Lockscreen

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHKEfk0tzlw[/ame]​

VUnlock allows you to get out of your lockscreen with the push of a button, no really, a button this time. Instead of having to, normally "slide to unlock", you can now get into your device by just pressing either of the volume buttons. So lets say your phone is in your pocket and you want to save your valuble milliseconds by being able to press the volume button to unlock and get right to your apps before your hand is even done coming out of your pocket. Thats enough time saved to take part of a breath! This is just another one of the tweaks that you can have if you prefer it. It is free in Cydia so go check it out!

i think that would be a bad thing to have because when its in your pocket how many times are you going to press the volume buttons by accident???

i think that would be a bad thing to have because when its in your pocket how many times are you going to press the volume buttons by accident???
agreed, but its a personal preference..

Allrighty .... I put in "vunlock" in my app search and it asks me if I really want "unblock". Search can't find Cydia either.

What''s the deal?