What's new

Poll: iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus?

Which will you purchase, iPhone 6 or 6 Plus?

• iPhone 6

Votes: 113 44.1%
  • iPhone 6 Plus

Votes: 126 49.2%
  • Neither (explain in comments)

Votes: 17 6.6%

• Total voters
Getting closer :)
Not really, it went from Alaska to Louisville, Kentuckey, probably flying right over my Province on the way. Here's what I believe will happen based on the 5s I ordered last year.
ZhengZhou, China; Incheon, Korea; Anchorage, Alaska; Louisville, Kentucky; Vancouver, British Columbia; Winnipeg, Manitoba; Regina, Saskatchewan. My phone will have taken the Grand Tour of North America before it's in my hands.

Not really, it went from Alaska to Louisville, Kentuckey, probably flying right over my Province on the way. Here's what I believe will happen based on the 5s I ordered last year.
ZhengZhou, China; Incheon, Korea; Anchorage, Alaska; Louisville, Kentucky; Vancouver, British Columbia; Winnipeg, Manitoba; Regina, Saskatchewan. My phone will have taken the Grand Tour of North America before it's in my hands.

You can boast that your phone's adventurous :D

Ah right! Geography was never my best subject :)

scifan57....
Here's hoping -once you get it - you're not spending 3 days scraping off "I Visited......." and passport stamps!!;)
Some iPhones like to take the "scenic" route to their destination.....Mine went from West Chester, PA.....to Newark, NJ......to Memphis, TN.....BACK to Newark.....THEN on to it's final stop.....
In New Hampshire!!!:rolleyes:

I like the 6 held the plus again tonite at a party it's not for me not yet I'm happy w the 4.7 I would love 5-5.2 tops!

Ordered the 6+ yesterday from a local verizon corporate store. According to them i should have it by the end of the month. Not going to hold my breath but I'm excited to get my paws on it.

Sent from my S4 using tapatalk

Neither because I got my 5s last Christmas. I'll wait til next year, and for whatever the next version is.

I need to change my poll answer. I went to VZW back in September and looked at both models. The 6+ was just too big for me. The 6 was the perfect size. After using the 6 for a month, I'm glad I cancelled my 6+ order and picked up the 6. The screen size is good enough for my old eyes. :)

So take 1 from the 6+ column and add 1 to the 6 column. Gracias!

Went for the 6 here too, i come from a 5.2 inch Android. But somehow the 6+ looked too big, really happy with the 6 for me it's the perfect size.