What's new

PLEASE Quick help

dare4more

Reaction score
i have iphone 4g 8gb factory unlock , never jail break , bought it 2 days ago , and i have the latest ios 5.1
my problem is that when i turn bluetouth ON , my phone won't work properly especialy if i open a game, games are so slow and stop then continue, like cut off , whyy ??
is my phone broken ?? should i return it back or others r facing the same problem ?? please quick help

Honestly, instead of beating your head over why it's not working properly... just return it to your wireless carrier or Apple (wherever your purchased it) for an exchange. Since it was purchased 2 days ago there should be no problem with them taking care of you.

I would do a restore perhaps it will resolve the problem. Whether not , Return it to the store.

I wouldnt waste time in restoring, i know 2 people who this has happend to, all they did to sort, is only turn on bluetooth when needed and turned off straight after.

I have had bluetooth turned on for 13 months straight. There is no reason anyone should be required to turn it on and off to make the phone work properly. So there is an issue with the phone.

I have had bluetooth turned on for 13 months straight. There is no reason anyone should be required to turn it on and off to make the phone work properly. So there is an issue with the phone.

ill second this i keep bluetooth on 100% of the time and have never run into an issue.

Mine is a 4s, but Bluetooth operation is the same, and I have mine on all the time as well and in use when in the car. Just take it back to the store.