What's new

Use SD Card for 1st Gen iPhone

iLoner

Reaction score
Hello, my dad's phone has recently become unreliable, and as a replacement, I think the first generation iPhone would be the perfect replacement, due to the fact that it's fairly cheap, but also quick and reliable.

However, all of his favourite music is currently stored on a Micro SD card, and our laptop has recently broken down, so Sharepod is not an option.

I'd like to know if there are any cases, or other means of either using the card with an iPhone. Jailbreaking is not a problem, if doing so would be necessary in order to either use the card with the iPhone, or transfer content to the device.

Please respond as quickly as possible.

All answers greatly appreciated. :)

Are there a lot of first generation iPhones around where you live? I just find your choice of words odd that it's a perfect replacement, as if they are ubiquitous.

Are there a lot of first generation iPhones around where you live? I just find your choice of words odd that it's a perfect replacement, as if they are ubiquitous.

No I found my first gen iPhone and figure my grandmother would love to have a phone why not a first gen iPhone

Back