What's new

Please help me - ready to cry.

Leehay29

Reaction score
I'm from NZ, I purchased a 2nd hand Iphone 3gs and it was fantastic.
I then dropped it in the sink and got a replacement phone through insurance - this is when it all turned to custard.
It was locked through AT&T so I went to someone who was advertised as being able to unlock the phone.
It was fine for about a week then I plugged it in to Itunes and it locked again. I was told this person couldn't unlock again.
Went to insurance who said that I needed to contact AT&T and get it unlocked and insurance will pay for it.
four phone calls later and AT&T swear they can't help me. I phone Apple who say I need to speak to only AT&T so now I have a good for nothing mock phone and I'm a bit stressed because its cost me so much so far.
If anyone call help me out - maybe tell me who I can ring or if I'm calling the wrong people. I'm not really sure what you can do TBH but its worth a try.

Much appreciated.

I'm from NZ, I purchased a 2nd hand Iphone 3gs and it was fantastic.
I then dropped it in the sink and got a replacement phone through insurance - this is when it all turned to custard.
It was locked through AT&T so I went to someone who was advertised as being able to unlock the phone.
It was fine for about a week then I plugged it in to Itunes and it locked again. I was told this person couldn't unlock again.
Went to insurance who said that I needed to contact AT&T and get it unlocked and insurance will pay for it.
four phone calls later and AT&T swear they can't help me. I phone Apple who say I need to speak to only AT&T so now I have a good for nothing mock phone and I'm a bit stressed because its cost me so much so far.
If anyone call help me out - maybe tell me who I can ring or if I'm calling the wrong people. I'm not really sure what you can do TBH but its worth a try.

Much appreciated.

What iOS and baseband are you currently running?

Settings> General> About>

Look at: Version:
&
Modem: