What's new

Is their phone Broken or off ?

ChrIsth1

Reaction score
I have a friend who has an iPhone 5S with AT&T. I sent them some I messages last night that went to SMS messages. Some of them say sent another one saying not delivered. When I called her phone there are no rings it goes immediately to not excepting calls at this time. I called the phone from another number and at the exact same thing so I do not believe I'm blocked I'm wondering if their phone is broken or maybe the bill has not been paid I'm not quite sure any help would be appreciated

I have a friend who has an iPhone 5S with AT&T. I sent them some I messages last night that went to SMS messages. Some of them say sent another one saying not delivered. When I called her phone there are no rings it goes immediately to not excepting calls at this time. I called the phone from another number and at the exact same thing so I do not believe I'm blocked I'm wondering if their phone is broken or maybe the bill has not been paid I'm not quite sure any help would be appreciated
If you can't contact her through her iphone, email her and ask her if she knows what the problem is. There's no way to diagnose the problem without contacting her.

If you can't contact her through her iphone, email her and ask her if she knows what the problem is. There's no way to diagnose the problem without contacting her.
Thank you

I've moved your thread to our "iPhone Help" section in hopes that it'll be seen my more of our members who frequent the help section. Thanks!