What's new

Please help me figure out what case this is!

cjdyer9591

Reaction score
Ive been going crazy trying to figure out what case this is because i want it badly, but cant seem to find any info on brand, or where i can buy it, searched amazon ebay local stores everything. Found it on craigslist some guy selling the phone but no matter how many times i email him i have yet to get any response. So if anyone could help with any kind of info or similar cases if it really cant be found. i figured this would be the place to come for the best answers. also if it helps, i have the 16gb white iphone 4s for sprint, just bought yesterday. as far as i know 4 and 4s cases are compatible? Thank you all so much!

$5I95W35X33K93I63Jac1ec9c7c7d2acbf153f.jpg

Hope the picture is big enough to see easily

Looks like a wrap a carbon fiber one not a case would check out slick wraps.com pretty sure they carry one just like that if that isn't theirs in that pic.

mikej798 said:
Looks like a wrap a carbon fiber one not a case would check out slick wraps.com pretty sure they carry one just like that if that isn't theirs in that pic.

Plus one. Looks like a slick wrap with a white and black bumper

hmmm the craigslist add said " includes white case" nothing about a skin, i guess i will look into it, although im not looking for a skin i want a case, so anyone know of any cases similar? i like the look of that one with the buttons over the up down buttons

hmmm the craigslist add said " includes white case" nothing about a skin, i guess i will look into it, although im not looking for a skin i want a case, so anyone know of any cases similar? i like the look of that one with the buttons over the up down buttons

By case he would have meant the bumper around just the sides of the phone (thousands of these on ebay check em out)
I use the same slickwraps only in red and also use a bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks i will definitely look into it, does this combo of skin + bumper add any protection against being dropped? or is that something more along the lines of an otterbox? thanks again

thanks i will definitely look into it, does this combo of skin + bumper add any protection against being dropped? or is that something more along the lines of an otterbox? thanks again

The bumper will protect the sides, the wrap will keep your phone from scratches/chips. Not looking at the same amount of protection as somthing like an otterbox will give but im sure it will protect to some extent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The case is the SGP Neo hybrid, which is a bumper style case with what looks like a wrap on the back plate.
Check out the SGP Store. I use the SGP crystal linear series. Looks like a bumper but has a full clear back. LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I have about 6 different color frames.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net