What's new

Acase case for iPhone4

johniphone

Reaction score
Hi, this is Johniphone.I bought my iPhone 4 recently, which is the 16GB. Well I like it a lot, so I need something different for my iPhone, and which is a “case”.

There are a lot of cases on Amazon to choose from, so I spent a lot of time searching for my ideal case. I finally found a brand called Acase, I’ve never heard of the company, I’m sure most of you have never heard of the brand, right? Anyway, the Acase has an orange case for iPhone4, and I like orange a lot, and the price is pretty reasonable(under 20 bucks), so I thought why not give it a try. If it sucks, at least it does not cost a lot.

Then I ordered the case from Digital Media, and I received the case within 5 days,and which is quick.

Hi, this is Johniphone.I bought my iPhone 4 recently, which is the 16GB. Well I like it a lot, so I need something different for my iPhone, and which is a “case”.

There are a lot of cases on Amazon to choose from, so I spent a lot of time searching for my ideal case. I finally found a brand called Acase, I’ve never heard of the company, I’m sure most of you have never heard of the brand, right? Anyway, the Acase has an orange case for iPhone4, and I like orange a lot, and the price is pretty reasonable(under 20 bucks), so I thought why not give it a try. If it sucks, at least it does not cost a lot.

Then I ordered the case from Digital Media, and I received the case within 5 days,and which is quick.

Did you check out all the free cases in the case program app yet? I'ts pretty slim pickings but at least it's free right? If anything, you have a back-up case for your phone, or even sell it on ebay ;)

Hey rynorod,
I have not yet checked yet, but thanks anyway!