What's new

Protecting Your Iphone4 - Case / Screen

NextJailBreaker

Reaction score
I just recently bought the Iphone4 yesterday. I'm loving it. They gave me a case and a screen protector. But I think their cheap brand which doesn't matter but I have been reading up alot and hearing cases can even break, scratch the glass.

Now I'm thinking what case to get for protecting the Iphone? While having a good grip etc... Any suggestions?

Thanks

I have a Speck Candyshell and Stealth Guards and they both work great.

I have a Speck Candyshell and Stealth Guards and they both work great.

X2 to this.

Case comes with rubber insulation good for impact absorbtion as well the insulating rubber is porous so if water does somehow sneak into the back of your case it has some place to go. Rubber lifted rim so if your phone is to fall face down or if you just set it down that way the glass doesnt touch the surface of whatever it falls or is set on.

i give it a 9/10 and only mark a point off because it completely encases the phone so it makes the phone a bit bulkier.

OtterBox Defender all the way. Had one on my iPhone 3g and now I have one on my iPhone 4g.

The Ballistic case was great in terms of protection, but was way too bulky.

OtterBox Defender all the way. Had one on my iPhone 3g and now I have one on my iPhone 4g.

The Ballistic case was great in terms of protection, but was way too bulky.

ditto that. I love my red defender.
I have 2 other cases coming in from best buy tomorrow. One i believe is a otterbox hard case. Ill post photos of all three soon.

Right now I have a Belkin Grip Vue silicone style case along with a Power Support Crystal screen protector. This combo passed the drop test yesterday. Phone was dropped from a height of 5 feet onto my garage floor and no damage was done.

Also have an Otterbox Defender and luv it! Accidently dropped in on the ceramic tile in my kitchen and the thing didn't didn't miss a beat! Well worth the xtra $ for me.