What's new

PLEASE HELP!!! iPhone 4 disapearing apps!!

Chippa

Reaction score
Hi all...

I just upgraded to the iphone 4 and all has been fine... until recently, I realised that when I go to the app store and make a purchase, once I hit the "install" button and the app jumps to my screen and begins to download, after just a few seconds the app 'DISAPEARS INTO MY SCREEN AND IS GONE????'.. where? why? how?

Pleees help!!

chippa

Maybe your banking informations are not correct. Does this happen with free apps?

Thanks for the response...

Yes free, any apps! Banking details are spot on!

cheers,

chippa

There is NO pop up message in regards to username and password info... which generally happens if this was to be the issue.

The app just 'vanishes'... kinda sucks into the backscreen with no pop up alerts etc.

Any help appreciated :)

chippa

Log out your app store account from the iTunes app in your phone, then restart your phone and the login your account via the iTunes app on your phone.

What if you download an app thru itunes on your computor then plug the phone in can you get them that way?

@bab2010,

Your a champion mate... signing out and then signing back in after a restart had me setting up my account details again to sign back in. It solved the disapearing apps fault/glitch problem!!

Thanks for your quick fix on this friend
:)

chippa
:)

ps. thanks eddieg for your input... yes I could get them that way, yet it was ALL about the phone.