What's new

Help please

killstreaks747

Reaction score
Hey there everyone, I have purchased an iphone 4 recently and I now have to unlock it. I believe I am able to unlock it by jailbreaking it and then installing a tweak but if somebody could confirm this for me that would be great! and the second thing I would like to ask is when I do take my phone into bell for them to set me up (I don't use a sim card) will they know that my phone is jailbroken somehow and reject it? I appreciate all your help -Killstreaks747

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!!! :)

Hey there everyone, I have purchased an iphone 4 recently and I now have to unlock it. I believe I am able to unlock it by jailbreaking it and then installing a tweak but if somebody could confirm this for me that would be great! and the second thing I would like to ask is when I do take my phone into bell for them to set me up (I don't use a sim card) will they know that my phone is jailbroken somehow and reject it? I appreciate all your help -Killstreaks747
I am not the best one to help with this but unlocking and jailbreaking are two different things, you can remove a jailbreak by restoring the phone but it would be best to take it in for set up in it's un JB'd state, hope that helps a little.