What's new

Pictures folder

adgwytc

Reaction score
Hi,

Being a complete Novice to the I-Phone, please excuse if this is a basic question:

As far as I am aware, any films or short videos within the "Pictures" directory has to have been made on the "Actual" I-Phone itself? Am I right in saying that any other movies would go, automatically, into the movies directory? So, for example, instead of camera I use video and film, I dont know, a bird flying or something, that will appear in the Pictures directory, yes? But if I donload something like I have with the Inbetweeners, that automatically goes into the Movies directory?

Thanks

After testing with a friend it does appear to be that way.

When plugging the I-Phone in, I-Tunes automatically starts and Syncs. If you open Windows explorer you can only, or appear to only, access the Pictures directory. From the pictures directory you can copy things from the I-Phone to the PC / Laptop, but if you try and copy from the PC/Laptop to the I-Phone it does not allow you to. When downloading a TV Programme or Video to the I-Phone through I-Tunes it puts it in the Movies directory which is NOT accessible through Windows Explorer. Whether it is possible to move films about within directories on the actual I-Phone itself, I dont know. Is this possible?