What's new

Pics showing up on itunes but not on phone

slider200

Reaction score
Hey there,

I have an iphone 4 32g. I had about 4200 pics on it but decided to add a few pic folders yesterday. I clicked the folders and hit sync. After quite a while I checked and I thought it was done. it then said I had like 17000 pics on itunes as well as the bar on the bottom was mostly the picture color.
I looked on my phone and all there was was the camera roll. So basically I had no photos left on the phone but when plugged into Itunes it said I have 17000 approx, with 4 gig space left. I checked the phone settings and under remaining gigs it said about 22gigs, so the pics are definately not on the phone.
I uninstalleld and reinstalled itunes and the same thing happened, said I had 22 gigs of pics but the phone settings said I had 2gigs or so(camera roll basically)
Anyway and help appreciated.
thx

Hey there,

I have an iphone 4 32g. I had about 4200 pics on it but decided to add a few pic folders yesterday. I clicked the folders and hit sync. After quite a while I checked and I thought it was done. it then said I had like 17000 pics on itunes as well as the bar on the bottom was mostly the picture color.
I looked on my phone and all there was was the camera roll. So basically I had no photos left on the phone but when plugged into Itunes it said I have 17000 approx, with 4 gig space left. I checked the phone settings and under remaining gigs it said about 22gigs, so the pics are definately not on the phone.
I uninstalleld and reinstalled itunes and the same thing happened, said I had 22 gigs of pics but the phone settings said I had 2gigs or so(camera roll basically)
Anyway and help appreciated.
thx

you might of tried this but sometimes it helps if you hit "apply" on the sync page in itunes