What's new

Photos did the houdini?!?!?!

Rokes

Reaction score
what's up guys, new to the site so wasn't sure if i should be posting it here in the tech section or the hacked section, but here goes.

i have a jailbroken 32gb Verizon Iphone, jailbroke it when i got it in february and it never gave me problems until now. i've been told it's because of the jailbreak but i'm not so sure.

anyway, i had about 350-400 photos in my camera roll recently, they would show up when i click on photos, but when i try to view the pics they came up blank. majority of them anyway. i was told by several people to do a hard reset and that it wouldn't erase anything, i couldn't figure out what was going on so i did.

here's the thing, the pics were still on my phone the next day, cause i checked right afterwards and still same problem. but the next day i tried looking again, ALL of the older pics on my phone were gone!!!!!! only the most recent ones remained. hook it up to itunes on my Mac & it won't show any pics on the memory bar, but it shows i have 4GB of "OTHER" data on my phone but i'm not sure if these are apps.

i'm at a loss & don't know what to do, i can't find them backed up in my itunes and have been searching online to see what i can do.

thanks in advance for any help guys, it's appreciated.