What's new

Restore Issue, Please help..newbie

oblivion204

Reaction score
Maybe I am being stupid but this is the situation,

I have an Iphone 4 which over the past few months I have taken various pictures, over 1000's. I manually put them into folders and syncd to the phone. No issues there.

So at present when I enter my phone photos I can scroll a list of different holidays, events etc.

Last week I had no option but to re-install Windows 7 on my laptop and lost Itunes altogether.

Everything is back up and running on the laptop again, new install of Itunes 10. I have managed to put all the apps back into Itunes. However, the photos I cannot seem to find when I enter the C: Hard Drive....other than what is shown in the "camera roll".

My intention was to find the photos, put them back into folders and put them all back into the library to sync again. But when I try this as above it will only show the pictures on the camera roll listing only one DCIM folder.

This at the moment isnt causing too much grief as I still have all the pics on my phone. How else can I get them to show on my laptop to put back into new folders and sync?

This is driving me mad, I hope this makes sense?

Rich