What's new

Physical iPhone Keyboard Coming In November

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMVsJHY-qpI[/ame]​

Well, this may be what a lot of people have been waiting for. Now, in the recent years, the touch screen has become very popular, but we are all missing that good old feeling of bumpy keys somewhere in our hearts. Well, in November, Think Geek rolls out the TK-421 iPhone Keyboard Case. This cane includes a physical, flip-out, keyboard, similar to the Sidekick method. The keyboard uses Bluetooth the connect so it won't work on the 3G and the 2G. This case looks really cool and among the coolest I've ever seen. I know I'll be picking mine up in November for $49.99.

TK-421:
ThinkGeek :: TK-421 iPhone Case with Flip-Out Keyboard

HOLY SHIET, this is gonna be the best thing that ever happened for the iphone ( sort of). but damn that adds a lot of bulk to the beautiful phone

I like the screen keyboard personally... Just less bulk cleaner faster.. But for people that love keyboards it looks pretty cool!

This is interesting.....I did love the slide out keyboard on my LG Rumor 2. I will wait and see the reviews on this, to see if it will be any good.

now you have the hardware keyboard there to use if you want. i dont think ill be buying it for mine, makes it much bigger, plus i got used tot he touch screen one now

wow i can't wait. i loved my sidekick keyboard and i think that this will be an excellent addition to my phone.