What's new

The BEST iPhone Physical Keyboard Yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfhZ6Ir3Dz0]YouTube - The BEST iPhone Physical Keyboard Yet! - iOS Vlog 198[/ame]​

If you have been longing for a physical keyboard on the iPhone 4, this is your best bet. Other solutions, like having a separate mini keyboard or the TK-421 have been available in the past. But now, I think its finally time for a great, Bluetooth, well fitted, well designed, physical keyboard for our device. Keyboard Buddy will currently run you $69.95 with free shipping. The product is going to ship on December 14th, so you have time to get a few for your families during the Holidays. Full review when shipment is received.

Get It Here:
Keyboard Buddy iPhone 4 Case - A sleek iPhone 4 case with an integrated Bluetooth keyboard, the best of both worlds is at your fingertips.

you get used to the touch screen then you need to get used to having the keyboard and mke your iphone more chunky

An iPhone with physical keyboard will take out the iPhone feel. That"s just me.

It looks cool but after doubling the iPhones size and having to charge both the keyboard and the phone.....meh not worth the trouble. Becides I can type 35wpm on my iPhone screen.

I have one of the cheaper physical keyboards from China that I got from ebay, that came with with a case to hold it in as well so it was all 1 unit. You know what, the keyboard itself is actually really nice. But it just wasn't worth carrying round a phone that was now 2x the size it's meant to be. This is more of a novelty then something you would actually regularly use.

Nice hat Phil.

Well, in my opinion the best iphone keyboard is the I bought it myself and am very pleased with it. Gets great reviews as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't you think that make your iphone become a nokia n97?? I can not accept that keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.