RN281 Active Member Oct 3, 2017 #1,338 Taken with iPhone 7 plus in low light at the Blanka tunnel complex in Prague, Czech Republic
RN281 Active Member Oct 4, 2017 #1,339 A restaurant in Prague, Czech Republic, using iPhone 7 plus. The first photo is 1x and the second is 7x. I have ditched my camera in favor of iPhone 7 plus.
A restaurant in Prague, Czech Republic, using iPhone 7 plus. The first photo is 1x and the second is 7x. I have ditched my camera in favor of iPhone 7 plus.
J. A.70 Administrator Staff member Oct 4, 2017 #1,341 Fire truck - they were there because of the lesson my students had today
P pm82 Member Oct 4, 2017 #1,342 J. A. said: Fire truck - they were there because of the lesson my students had today View attachment 36572 Click to expand... I have to think that your lessons are very heavy [emoji26] for coming there the fireman [emoji602]
J. A. said: Fire truck - they were there because of the lesson my students had today View attachment 36572 Click to expand... I have to think that your lessons are very heavy [emoji26] for coming there the fireman [emoji602]
J. A.70 Administrator Staff member Oct 4, 2017 #1,343 pm82 said: I have to think that your lessons are very heavy [emoji26] for coming there the fireman [emoji602] Click to expand... It wasn’t as heavy as it might seem. We needed a wet road, and that’s what they were there for.
pm82 said: I have to think that your lessons are very heavy [emoji26] for coming there the fireman [emoji602] Click to expand... It wasn’t as heavy as it might seem. We needed a wet road, and that’s what they were there for.
J. A.70 Administrator Staff member Oct 7, 2017 #1,348 Wedding car - a photographer took pictures of bride and groom while I was walking around Darscho