J. A.70 Administrator Staff member Sep 21, 2017 #1,306 pm82 said: What an amazing landscape [emoji44] Click to expand... Thank you!
scifan5769 Administrator Staff member Sep 21, 2017 #1,307 J. A. said: View attachment 36317 My favourite tree Click to expand... A perfect silhouette.
J. A.70 Administrator Staff member Sep 21, 2017 #1,308 scifan57 said: A perfect silhouette. Click to expand... Thank you!
scifan5769 Administrator Staff member Sep 21, 2017 #1,309 J. A. said: Thank you! Click to expand... You're welcome.
ladybella Well-Known Member Sep 25, 2017 #1,313 J. A. said: View attachment 36265 Click to expand... Just gorgeous!!!
J. A.70 Administrator Staff member Sep 25, 2017 #1,314 ladybella said: Just gorgeous!!! Click to expand... Thank you!
T thex Member Sep 26, 2017 #1,320 Was at the park the other day when I took this...unfortunately I didn’t ha e my dslr so the iPhone had to do...was pretty impressed with the end results after a bit of editing.
Was at the park the other day when I took this...unfortunately I didn’t ha e my dslr so the iPhone had to do...was pretty impressed with the end results after a bit of editing.