What's new

Photos Of iOS 5, iCloud, And Mac OS X Lion At WWDC 2011

Can ios_5_beta__iphone_4 be downloaded if you are not developer?

Last edited by a moderator:
iOS betas are keyed to a specific device based on what I am reading.

GRRRR, I have to wait "up to 24 hours" to get the email with my instructions and developer keys. Going to be a LONG wait :)

GRRRR, I have to wait "up to 24 hours" to get the email with my instructions and developer keys. Going to be a LONG wait :)

That's very easy task to stay up Skull

Attachments

• $heineken-case.jpg
    $heineken-case.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,542
As a "registered" developer, do you get iOS 5 final for free when it comes out?

of course, why wouldent i? :)

still have not installed it though im thinking of all my jb apps lol

Thank you for the quick reply. That's makes the choice of finally activating my Dev application pretty easy.

no worries, i just installed it now... i am installing all my apps atm.. looks pretty good so far giving me the option to backup from the cloud or setup as a new phone and even to use the wire which i had to do obviously...

also i had to download itunes 10.5 beta to use it but that did not take long.. cant wait to try it out, restoring to a backup is taking for ever lol

if you know a dev kind enough to add you then you can also download the ios 5 beta update for free with out having to pay the 99 dollars for a year.

of course, why wouldent i? :)

still have not installed it though im thinking of all my jb apps lol

Thank you for the quick reply. That's makes the choice of finally activating my Dev application pretty easy.

no worries, i just installed it now... i am installing all my apps atm.. looks pretty good so far giving me the option to backup from the cloud or setup as a new phone and even to use the wire which i had to do obviously...

also i had to download itunes 10.5 beta to use it but that did not take long.. cant wait to try it out, restoring to a backup is taking for ever lol

if you know a dev kind enough to add you then you can also download the ios 5 beta update for free with out having to pay the 99 dollars for a year.

Thank you sir
Are you kind enough to add me so i can download and test it :) Just kidding thnx for the info bro

Can someone tell me if the sms app in iOS 5 has timestamps for every text message .... Unlike iOS 4.x
This is the one thing that will hold me back, since i use bitesms right now for that reason..

Can someone tell me if the sms app in iOS 5 has timestamps for every text message .... Unlike iOS 4.x
This is the one thing that will hold me back, since i use bitesms right now for that reason..

Get "MarkThatMessage" from Cydia to time stamp all messages in the inbuilt SMS app.

Get "MarkThatMessage" from Cydia to time stamp all messages in the inbuilt SMS app.

I know that one. I was wondering about for iOS 5 beta... cuz u wont be able to download that cydia tweak once iOS 5 comes out.