What's new

Phone call from someone not calling me

Hollywood

Reaction score
I was out to dinner tonight with my girlfriend and her boss and husband. While sitting at the table my phone started going off and it was my girlfriend but she looked at her phone and it wasn't dialing. I didn't answer it, she thought it might be her house but I clicked it and it dialed her phone. What was cause this? My phone is jailbroke, could I have been hacked or was this just freak thing.

Hollywood said:
I was out to dinner tonight with my girlfriend and her boss and husband. While sitting at the table my phone started going off and it was my girlfriend but she looked at her phone and it wasn't dialing. I didn't answer it, she thought it might be her house but I clicked it and it dialed her phone. What was cause this? My phone is jailbroke, could I have been hacked or was this just freak thing.

Was her phone on the table or in a pocket or something? Sometimes it can accidentally dial when in a pocket. Just a suggestion...

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Yes I'm sure. Bc she held her phone up and it was on lock screen. It's not also showing up under her recent calls.