What's new

PC World articles

iphone-y

Reaction score
It's a great phone! Also, there will be a new one out next year... Hmmmm it's been on backorder 3 weeks for 2 months now... Don't think people are massing to the droid website.....

It's a great phone! Also, there will be a new one out next year... Hmmmm it's been on backorder 3 weeks for 2 months now... Don't think people are massing to the droid website.....

danny, my phone will be shipped to
my house this monday. and i wonder, is
there really an issue withe the iphone4?
so far, i haven't seen that much complaints
about it in the forums. does getting a case
really fix the issue?

i know friend of mine who has one and claims
that his calls always gets dropped, despite
having a bumper. but i cannot just take his
word for it, for like what i said. i do not see
any complains about the phone on this forum.

Yes, getting a case or wrap fixes it. (no skin to antenna) I still don't have a case and it doesn't bother me. Low signal areas seem to have the most problems. So far I can make calls just like my 3GS.

My IP4 works fine with or without case. I have had a couple of dropped calls in my mothers house where unfortunately reception is terrible. Interesting her house is the only place I go where reception is a problem! Even in the middle of a store it's fine. Better than my 3GS.
I still love my phone!!

Haven't had a single dropped call. If I hold the phone in the 'death grip' then I can make the bars drop but never to the point where it completely loses reception. I don't even have a case.

For me there isn't an issue.

No issue here though I also use a case. My home is in a low coverage area but I have had very few dropped calls which is more likely due the network not the phone as my past phones behaved in a similar manner and they were not i phones. I use WiFi for data to keep costs down.