What's new

PC User Finally taking the plunge

Fidknop

Reaction score
Hi All,

Been a devout PC/Android user all of my life but decided after my best friend went Mac and swore never to go back, that I'd finally have to see it for myself (We've been arguing the salient points of the two platforms for about 2 years now). Anyway, I've picked up an iPhone 4 and am just starting to get used to it...

I'm an avid fan of Google and rarely post topics in the other forums I frequent but there are some things about my new critter that I can't seem to get my head around. I'll be doing my research before posting I promise!

Always good to join a new community and am looking forward to making new friends... That's all for now! :)

Thanks in advance everyone!

~ Fid

Welcome, Fid... and thanks for the words. I've been a PC user since the beginning of the computer age and will likely stay that way. Macs are too overpriced. I'll probable stay with my iPhones unless the Androids get their stuff together.
Looking forward to your comments here in the forums.

Hi All,

Been a devout PC/Android user all of my life but decided after my best friend went Mac and swore never to go back, that I'd finally have to see it for myself (We've been arguing the salient points of the two platforms for about 2 years now). Anyway, I've picked up an iPhone 4 and am just starting to get used to it...

I'm an avid fan of Google and rarely post topics in the other forums I frequent but there are some things about my new critter that I can't seem to get my head around. I'll be doing my research before posting I promise!

Always good to join a new community and am looking forward to making new friends... That's all for now! :)

Thanks in advance everyone!

~ Fid
Welcome and hope you enjoy the forum.