What's new

Finally!!! I'm in iPhone owner!

del605

Reaction score
Hello all - my name is Eric. I just got my new iPhone 4s over Thanksgiving and wow, this is fantastic! I come from many MANY years with a BlackBerry as that was what I was issued for work. Back then there really wasn't anything else - iPhone didn't even exist! So after watching iPhone first appear and then develop way beyond what the BlackBerry can do, my frustration and yes - envy - finally won out and I made the plunge. It also helps that where I work also made the plunge and now supports iPhone as well. :)

It's taking a little time getting used to the touch-screen keyboard (thankful that the keys enlarge when turned horizontally!) and I've learned quickly to watch out for that "auto-correct" when sending messages.

I'm glad to have found this Forum because while I have learned a lot already on my own and with an experienced iPhone user, I'm glad to have a place to find answers to my questions. Hopefully be able to provide some input as well.

So that's it - happy to be a part of the iPhone world!

- Eric

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!! :)

emoticon-animal-066.gif
Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the forum.......Enjoy the forum!

Agree, Eric, that getting used to the touch keys is daunting at first. But after several weeks of use (months?) it becomes quite efficient. I NEVER thought I could use the touch keys, but now, not a prob.