What's new

Hey All

mdmcatee

Reaction score
Another new guy here...lol

Finally got fed up with all of the issues of Androids and took the plunge on a new 32g 4s...Loving it so far...so easy..so smooth..and no BS..

Been a Android guy for ever it seems..and got hooked up with the new G3 Samsung..man...what a waste of a week that was...Went through 2 of them..and my son did too...It's got a beautiful screen...that is about all I can say..

Any who...will be here from now on..doing a lot of reading researching and talking..

Thanks for having me

Mac

Last edited:
Welcome! Many of us here are Android converts, myself included. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Another new guy here...lol

Finally got fed up with all of the issues of Androids and took the plunge on a new 32g 4s...Loving it so far...so easy..so smooth..and no BS..

Been a Android guy for ever it seems..and got hooked up with the new G3 Samsung..man...what a waste of a week that was...Went through 2 of them..and my son did too...It's got a beautiful screen...that is about all I can say..

Any who...will be here from now on..doing a lot of reading researching and talking..

Thanks for having me

Mac
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

Welcome mdm... I'm also an ex-Android user. However, the iPhone has its issues too (like iTunes) but I feel it's a better device. Looking forward to your comments here.