What's new

Passcode Lock missing

steq184

Reaction score
JUst enabled Siri and as I have a lock on my iphone i want to enable the passcode for Siri too.
My problem is that when i enter Settings/General the setting for Passcode Lock is missing.
I have checked on 2 other iphones and my iphone is the only one missing this setting.
Any ideas?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
JUst enabled Siri and as I have a lock on my iphone i want to enable the passcode for Siri too. My problem is that when i enter Settings/General the setting for Passcode Lock is missing. I have checked on 2 other iphones and my iphone is the only one missing this setting. Any ideas?
Which iPhone do you have?

OP
S

steq184

Reaction score
Iphone 4s, the other 2 iphones that i looked at that had the passcode lock settings were also 4s

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Instead of going to Settings>General>, go to Settings>Passcode and you can enable the Passcode. Here's a screenshot.

$image-2773004582.jpg

BTW, my iPhone 4S is on iOS 7.1, is yours on iOS 7?

bear7962

Reaction score
They moved Passcode Lock since the IOS 6.something days. It is no longer a subsection in the General section, it is its own section. On my phone, I go to Settings and scrooll down about 3 from the General Heading. After you go into that, you will find the part about acces to Siri from lockscreen.

Most reactions