What's new

Otterbox deffender help

saintdawson

Reaction score
I have a iPhone 4 using a otter box deffender series for iPhone 4/4s. The thing is under the screen protector there is watermarks. There all over the screen. Is there a way to get rid of them. And if so what is it.

Generally two methods to alleviate this. Place another screen protector on before putting your iP4 in the Otterbox. Or, a light powdering of baby powder on the inside of the Otterbox screen protector before putting it on. I've never attempted the 2nd method... but have heard some success stories.

Ok thanks do I put the baby powder and them was it off?

No. You don't want a lot of powder on there and you keep it on. There's a few YouTube videos that show what to do, sometimes a video is tons better than typing out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I've seen in the videos... you squeeze the baby powder bottle gently, to lightly dust the inside of the screen protector. Then tap the edge of the case to remove any big powder particles that may have settled.

That is the only complaint I have with the otterbox,, is the moistness under the screen protector. But after takeing in on and off a few times it seems not too bad.

That is the only complaint I have with the otterbox,, is the moistness under the screen protector. But after takeing in on and off a few times it seems not too bad.

That's good to hear, love Otterbox,have owed 4 on the past without an issue. Just picked one up this morning for my 4s