What's new

***OFFICIAL*** Received your new iphone 5? tell us about it here!

Unleashed said:
Thats a long time to go with out a phone! correct me if I am wrong but it seems like you cant just cut down the micro sim to a nano sim because it looks like the actual chip was made smaller?

but any way that three weeks must of felt like for ever lol

It was a very long wait......I'm not sure about cutting it down but if I had done it and got it wrong I would have been without any phone! I think age has mellowed me, I never used to have this much patience!!

The Archangel

Gabriel1 said:
I finally got one from O2 a couple of days after the one arrived from Ivy, which was almost three weeks after I got my iPhone!

The Archangel

I guess you can only admire a not yet operational iPhone for so long before the frustration factor sets in.;)

Last edited:
Ok, I am late to the party...but wanted to share with you my iphone 5. I walked into Best Buy looking at the minis and just so happen to find that they had 1 verizon/16gb/white iphone available. I had ordered one through verizon on October 19 and the expected date of arrival was November 9. As of last night, my credit card had not been charged. Sooo...very happy to have walked out with my new iphone! :)

$2012 829.jpg$2012 828.jpg

Last edited:
woohoo,let us know how you're doing with it.

Your second picture is from that "OTHER" forum isn't it????

LOL! You didn't have to remove the photo, you silly rabbit. I just find it funny you give them more love than us :p

LOL! You didn't have to remove the photo, you silly rabbit. I just find it funny you give them more love than us :p

No--I don't have favorites, really! :) I will be asking more questions though now, that I have my phone...so you better get used to rolling your eyes when I ask questions! :)

No--I don't have favorites, really! :) I will be asking more questions though now, that I have my phone...so you better get used to rolling your eyes when I ask questions! :)

So. Many. Things. I. Could. Say. Right. Now. LOL. I'll settle on just one though.

And this is different from the other times how?

*whistles innocently while ducking for cover*

Ok, I am late to the party...but wanted to share with you my iphone 5. I walked into Best Buy looking at the minis and just so happen to find that they had 1 verizon/16gb/white iphone available. I had ordered one through verizon on October 19 and the expected date of arrival was November 9. As of last night, my credit card had not been charged. Sooo...very happy to have walked out with my new iphone! :)

View attachment 9227View attachment 9229

It's never too late! Love the pics