What's new

***OFFICIAL*** Received your new iphone 5? tell us about it here!

Despite having my new iPhone for ages I only got my nano sim yesterday (thanks to poisonivy) and I've got to say that I am delighted with it!

$image-3889125497.jpg

Poisonivy said:
thats great,so glad you love it after all the waiting.

See the difference Ivy we have our sim before the phone lol. I am in Sydney at the minute and trying out the changing sim thing so glad I got my gadgets from Apple was able to put Aussie sim into iphone but went through Internet allowance very quickly so have put Aussie data sim into ipad everything working perfectly .... Loving my gadgets :)

See the difference Ivy we have our sim before the phone lol. I am in Sydney at the minute and trying out the changing sim thing so glad I got my gadgets from Apple was able to put Aussie sim into iphone but went through Internet allowance very quickly so have put Aussie data sim into ipad everything working perfectly .... Loving my gadgets :)
hi,bet its good to be back in your homeland,hope you're having a good time,glad to hear your devices are working well there and you can keep up with us.

Unleashed said:
you had problems getting a nano sim? what happened?

Three of them sent out by O2, despite the fact that they were coming to my billing address they still managed to send it to the wrong place twice!

The Archangel

Three of them sent out by O2, despite the fact that they were coming to my billing address they still managed to send it to the wrong place twice!

The Archangel

oh dear! I am glad you sorted it out though and 3rd time lucky lol.. I just went into a local threeuk store as the indian call centers where useless

yes, even then it took longer to get there than it should have done,seemed as if it was jinxed lol....i actually considered moving to 02 but i think i will stay with 3 after all.

thats crazy.. I wonder if the carrier sends him one after lol...

well i find that o2 have better signal in some places but on the motor way with three uk I get a good 3G signal where as with o2 I dont but then threeuk relies on 3G signals to get a phone one as well so... they both have their up and down sides but I really want to try EE as well but will wait for reviews because it seems like they only offer contracts and no pay as you go

well i find that o2 have better signal in some places but on the motor way with three uk I get a good 3G signal where as with o2 I dont but then threeuk relies on 3G signals to get a phone one as well so... they both have their up and down sides but I really want to try EE as well but will wait for reviews because it seems like they only offer contracts and no pay as you go
i think all the networks have their black spots as regards signal,i spoke to some friends who are on 02 and they have complaints too about signal,i get a good signal with 3 on the motorway too,thing is i find 3's customer service excellent and that goes a long way with me.

i think all the networks have their black spots as regards signal,i spoke to some friends who are on 02 and they have complaints too about signal,i get a good signal with 3 on the motorway too,thing is i find 3's customer service excellent and that goes a long way with me.

I found their customer service to be good and bad, if I ring them its useless but they answer tweets very quickly and in store are very helpful.

Unleashed said:

I finally got one from O2 a couple of days after the one arrived from Ivy, which was almost three weeks after I got my iPhone!

The Archangel

I finally got one from O2 a couple of days after the one arrived from Ivy, which was almost three weeks after I got my iPhone!

The Archangel

Thats a long time to go with out a phone! correct me if I am wrong but it seems like you cant just cut down the micro sim to a nano sim because it looks like the actual chip was made smaller?

but any way that three weeks must of felt like for ever lol